Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Monday, January 25, 2010

SwagBucks!!!

Help me help you. I found this deal online called SwagBucks. There are many ways to earn swagbucks which makes it easy to do. Best of all its free. You get paid to search. As you search you get rewarded with swagbucks that can be used to purchase thousands of items online. Its basically a point system that transfers to money. Several friends of mine are using it and are already earning awesome prizes. Here are some of the prizes my family and I are interested in getting:


Earn 45 SwagBucks and recieve a $5 Amazon Gift Card (these cards credit your account so save them up and buy what ever you want)

1749 bucks gets you a Wii system!!!


1309 bucks gets you a PSP system!!!


You get the picture, you can earn some really cool prizes for absolutley free just by searching. Talk about the ultimate coupon, FREE!!! It only takes a few minutes a day to earn 4-5 swag bucks. If you click the banner above you can sign up for swagbucks and get started. I guarentee it works. I earned 6 bucks my first day!!! Sign up already,lol. Get searching!!! Help me spread the word, tell your friends to come, click the banner, and start searching. Lets get this thing going.



Thanks everyone for the support!!! Leroy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment